Pages

7.16.2012

Victoria Marshman

Victoria Marshman of Cycle 9


PHOTOS ON ANTM

Called 8th on Episode 2

Called 7th on Episode 3

Eliminated on Episode 4


Note: I do not think that Victoria has an attitude. AT ALL. I do believe that once again, the judges took something so small and blew it out of proportion. I am fully defending Victoria here because I was actually rooting for her when this competition aired. And I was so frustrated to see the rigged show and the judges to lack in judgement. I believe she was being real. It's better than being fake all throughout the competition. But once again, this rigged reality show is not about raw talent. It's more on the drama. So we once again brush each other's hair and gag. Urgh!


Photo Credits: ANTM / Jim Wade / Mike Rosenthal / Matthew Jordan Smith / Lionel Deluy

No comments:

Post a Comment