Pages

7.08.2012

Jael Strauss

Jael Strauss of Cycle 8


PHOTOS ON ANTM

Called 12th on Episode 2

Called 8th on Episode 3

Called 2nd on Episode 4

Called 6th on Episode 5

Called 7th on Episode 6

Best Photo on Episode 7

Called 6th on Episode 8

Eliminated on Episode 9


Note: I love Jael's personality, too bad she was eliminated earlier in the competition. She could have done a lot better. That said, when this show first aired, I was kinda iffy with Jael. I was like "Hey! Why aren't you following the rules? Why are you misbehaving?" ha, I was still young back then, now when I watched the show again, I understood her. She's really funny. Who could ever forget the pool incident?


Photo Credits: ANTM / Nigel Barker / Carlos Rios / Joseph Cultice / Mike Rosenthal / Richard Reinsdorf / Kareem Black / Matthew Jordan Smith 

No comments:

Post a Comment