Pages

7.20.2012

America's Next Top Model Cycle 10 Episode 7

If You Can't Make It Here, You Can't Make It Anywhere
Photo Shoot: Fuerza Bruta on Mylar


First Call-out

Fatima Siad


Call-out Order: Anya Kop, Katarzyna Dolinska, Whitney Thompson, Stacy-Ann Fequiere,
Dominique Reighard, Lauren Utter








Eliminated

Claire Unabia


Note: One of the worse eliminations on ANTM history. This proves my point. This show America's Next Top Model (ANTM) is rigged beyond repair. Oh my god. I do not believe this. Like this show, this episode is so absurd! I enjoyed this photo shoot but it easily turned sour the moment I saw Claire go. There is NO WAY that Anya, Whitney, Stacy-Ann, Dominique, and Lauren's photo were better than Claire. AT ALL. This is unbelievable. I don't get the judges reason for eliminating her. I thought this competition is all about talent? why are they making this a show for drama queens other than talent? The show is spiraling down and it is evident with it's ratings. This should have been the show's cue.


Photo Credits: ANTM / Mike Rosenthal

No comments:

Post a Comment