Pages

7.08.2012

America's Next Top Model Cycle 8 Episode 4

The Girl Who Cries All The Time
Nude Photo Shoot: Portraying Types of Candy


First Call-out

"Banana Split"
Brittany Hatch


Call-out Order: Jael Strauss, Sarah VonderHaar, Dionne Walters, Felicia Provost, Renee Alway, Whitney Cunningham, Natasha Galkina, Jaslene Gonzalez, Diana Zalewski

"Birthday Cake"

"Hard Candy"

"Candy Cane"

"Lollipop"

"Candy Necklace"

"Chocolate Kiss"

"Gum Balls"

"Dulce de Leche"

"Gummy Bear"


Eliminated

"Jelly Bean"
Cassandra Watson


Note: I had high hopes that Cassandra would make it further in the competition, though it is true, this photo would be left behind should it be compared to others, but what she lack in this photo she makes up for in potential. I do not believe that Diana is a better model than Cassandra. Isn't it obvious? I don't know if the judges are blind or if this rigged show is trying to come up with something stupid again. I'm sick to my stomach. And P.S. I do not have anything against Diana or her being a plus size, I only have issues with her not knowing squat about the dynamics of modeling and the judges uncanny ability to save contestants, AND the show being so, so rigged. That's all.


Photo Credits: ANTM / Joseph Cultice

No comments:

Post a Comment