Pages

7.07.2012

America's Next Top Model Cycle 7 Episode 7

The Girl Who Graduates
Photo Shoot: Black & White Scary/Sexy Beauty Shots & Romance Novels With Fabio


First Call-out

Amanda Babin


Call-out Order: CariDee English, Anchal Joseph, Melrose Bickerstaff, Jaeda Young, Michelle Babin, Eugena Washington













Eliminated

Brooke Miller

Note: I really hated this episode. I do not understand why they let brooke go. She was obviously better than Jaeda. I don't get how a person who got best photo the previous episode got eliminated the next episode after; I don't I just don't. Seriously? They tried rigging this show. Hate how they manipulated this episode. Do I think Melrose's picture deserved to be the best photo of the week, Yes. Do I think Brooke should have been on the bottom two to begin with? No. Is Brooke better than Jaeda in this episode? Yes. Is Brooke better than Eugena in this episode? Yes. Jaeda's photo was too stiff and Eugena's photo lacked luster. Seriously, how can this rigged show get anymore cliche?


Photo Credits: ANTM / Jeffrey Jones / Randee St. Nicholas / Tyra Banks

No comments:

Post a Comment