Pages

7.16.2012

America's Next Top Model Cycle 9 Episode 11

The Girls Go On Go-See Adventures
Photoshoot: Chinese Princesses/ Lion & Dragon Dance


First Call-out

Saleisha Stowers


Call-out Order: Bianca Golden, Chantal Jones, Jenah Doucette





Eliminated

Heather Kuzmich

Note: I was absolutely floored when I saw Heather eliminated. I dunno if the judges got the memo but she happens to be autistic. It is very unfair for them to judge her basing on that. Heather has got it in the bag, she was the obvious winner. Funny, they couldn't find a single bad shot of her to exploit. Then they zoom in on her minute weakness. Totally absurd! America's Next Top Model is totally rigged! and you can quote me on that. Also, Saleisha and Bianca for top two pictures? Kill me for your serious lack of judgement.


Photo Credits: ANTM / Nigel Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment