Pages

7.20.2012

America's Next Top Model Cycle 10 Episode 5

Top Model Takes It To The Streets
Photo Shoot: Beauty Shots with Paint


First Call-out

Stacy-Ann Fequiere


Call-out Order: Dominique Reighard, Claire Unabia, Anya Kop, Lauren Utter, Aimee Wright,
Katarzyna Dolinska, Fatima Siad, Whitney Thompson










Eliminated

Marvita Washington


Note: This has got to be one of my favorite photo shoots of ANTM history but as much as I enjoyed the shoot, I was also sad cause I kinda liked Marvita. Compared to Whitney, she had the most potential of the two. This is actually the episode where (aside from the confidence that America's Next Top Model is a rigged show) I was getting a hunch that they would let a plus size model win in this competition. They (the judges ESPECIALLY Tyra Bank) were playing favorites already. This cycle lost its credibility actually.


Photo Credits: ANTM / Peter Buckingham 

No comments:

Post a Comment