Pages

7.16.2012

Heather Kuzmich

Heather Kuzmich of Cycle 9


PHOTOS ON ANTM

Best Photo on Episode 2

Called 2nd on Episode 3

Called 3rd on Episode 4

Called 7th on Episode 5

Called 3rd on Episode 6

Called 2nd on Episode 8

Called 5th on Episode 9

Called 5th on Episode 10

Eliminated on Episode 11


Note: In my heart, I truly believe that Heather should have won cycle 9 of ANTM. The title fits her like a crown. I believe that the producers, the judges, and Tyra Banks owe her this. It is incredibly unfair that they took her illness (something that is completely unrelated to modeling) and turned it against her. I loved Heather because I know she is a good person inside and out. Also, I was rooting for her not because of her illness (heck when this show aired I was too young to even understand what autism is) but because of her delivery. She was consistently good, and she proved that to all of us every time. She left this competition with head held high because she knows deep down inside that she never produced a bad photo. And I believe her.


Photo Credits: ANTM / Jim Wade / Mike Rosenthal / Matthew Jordan Smith / Lionel Deluy / Fredric Reshew / Trevor O'Shana / Nigel Barker

No comments:

Post a Comment