Pages

8.25.2012

Brittany Markert

Brittany Markert of Cycle 13


PHOTO CREDITS

Called 8th on Episode 1

Called 11th on Episode 2

Called 2nd on Episode 3

Called 10th on Episode 4

Best Photo on Episode 5

Best Photo on Episode 6

Called 3rd on Episode 7

Eliminated on Episode 9


Note: Brittany was one of my favorites in this cycle. She kinda showed a little attitude but I brushed it off aside because this girl can truly deliver. What disappointed me is her elimination. I was so shocked, I actually dwelt in disbelief over her elimination, most especially when the free-passer Erin, was saved. Though I agree that she had the weakest photo of the bunch, I do not believe that it was enough for them to eliminate her. Brittany's elimination proves the judges lack of judgement.


Photo Credits: ANTM / Jim de Yonker / Baldomero Fernandez / Firooz Zahedi / Jonathan Mannion / Tyra Banks / Mike Rosenthal / Patricia Van Oh 

No comments:

Post a Comment