Pages

8.18.2012

America's Next Top Model Cycle 12 Episode 12

Take Me To The Jungle
Photo Shoot: Exotic Birds


First Call-out

Allison Harvard


Call-out Order: Teyona Anderson & Aminat Ayinde




Eliminated

Celia Ammerman


Note: Judging from the whole outcome of this episode I can readily assure myself that the judges wanted a woman with color to win this cycle. Here's the sitch, Aminat is a lovely girl, she just can't model that well. I along with all the viewers of ANTM (the one's who happen to have real good taste and good judgment of course. No not Tyra Banks and her stoodge) agree that Celia is a better model than Aminat. I feel sad for Celia on how Tyra Banks and the whole ANTM crew chose to market her. I really do, she was a good person, frank but good. I guess Tyra Banks couldn't handle a little competition honest person. I don't blame her, after all she has been with superficial people all of her life, I guess it's just right to call her superficial, I cannot think of any other word to describe her. She for me is the epitome of fake 100% plastic. That said, I wish Celia well, I wish that she continue her love for art and stick to it, modeling is fine but if it turns her like Tyra Banks, then pass. Art is good. Fake is bad! Gotta love original stuff honey.


Photo Credits: ANTM / Tyra Banks

No comments:

Post a Comment