Pages

8.10.2012

America's Next Top Model Cycle 11 Episode 7

The Fiercee Awards
Photo Shoot: The Fiercee Awards Snafu 


First Call-out

Marjorie Conrad


Call-out Order: Analeigh Tipton, McKey Sullivan, Samantha Potter, Elina Ivanova, Joslyn Pennywell, Sheena Sakai








Eliminated

Lauren Brie Harding


Note: This is the worst elimination in ANTM history. I understand that America's Next Top Model along with Tyra Banks and some judges lack in judgment (heck they are even making money and popularity out of it) but this is just too damn much. They have crossed the line on this one. You know what I think, I think that the show has been on constantly spiraling down not because of of the viewers but because of their inability to deliver PROPER judgment. I don't think they are representing the voice of sane America. With what has happened, I believe they are showing America what they want America to 'want'. They don't sell me their crap anyway. I can see right through these people. They are so full of themselves, some even show off. Lauren Brie's elimination was a VERY CLEAR sign of the show's ever declining taste. Very questionable. Bottom two should have been Joslyn (this season's free passer) and Sheena.


Photo Credits: ANTM / Mike Rosenthal

No comments:

Post a Comment