Pages

8.10.2012

America's Next Top Model Cycle 11 Episode 10

Planes, Trains and Slow Automobiles
Photo Shoot: 17th Century Pirates on a Clipper Ship 


First Call-out

McKey Sullivan


Call-out Order: Analeigh Tipton, Marjorie Conrad, Samantha Potter, Elina Ivanova






Eliminated

Sheena Sakai


Note: This shoot is one of my favorite of shoots of all time. I loved how the photos turned out. I love it. The photos look like an ad campaign for something. The editing is excellent. What I was sad about though is Sheena leaving the competition. She became one with the contestants who got Best photo on the previous episode only to be eliminated the next (a weird decision by the judges I know). As much as I hate to agree, Sheena had the weakest photo of the bunch. I don't think Elina had a bad photo, Samantha's photo was weaker than hers.


Photo Credits: ANTM / Andy Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment