Pages

7.16.2012

America's Next Top Model Cycle 9 Episode 6

The Girl Who Gets A Mango
Photoshoot: Recyclable Materials


First Call-out

Saleisha Stowers


Call-out Order: Jenah Doucette, Heather Kuzmich, Bianca Golden, Sarah Hartshorne, Chantal Jones,
Lisa Jackson, Ambreal Williams









Eliminated

Ebony Morgan


Note: Saddens me to see Ebony go but at the same time, I am not surprised. Finally, someone did something right. Ebony knows she didn't have a good photo, and maybe she got fed up upon her discovery of how rigged ANTM actually is, regardless of, I am happy. She did everybody a favor. Overall, I kinda wanted her to stay cause I kinda find her entertaining and I think she also has huge potential (trust me, Ambreal got a lot of passes in this cycle also, and I think it's kind of unfair) but this photo is giving me second thoughts.


Photo Credits: ANTM / Fredric Reshew

No comments:

Post a Comment