Pages

6.20.2012

America's Next Top Model Cycle 5 Episode 7

The Girls Who Are 1940s Pin-ups 
Black & White Beauty Shots; 1940s Vargas Pin-ups with Ford Fusion


First Call-out



Order of Call-out: Lisa D'Amato, Nik Pace, Jayla Rubinelli, Nicole Linkletter, Bre Scullark



Eliminated

Kyle Kavanagh


Note: This episode came as a shocker to me. I was so surprised to see a girl with so much potential being sent home. I think that Bre had the weakest photo here. Bre got to stay because of her personality (and I thought this was a talent search? If they wanted actors they should have changed the name of the program to America's Next Top Actress-and-Model-in-one!) I have no qualms with Bre, I just think that this Kayla would do much better should she have been given a chance to progress (or maybe Tyra the producers of the show doesn't want to make the show appear as too racist that's why they decided to have a black girl stay. You think? ).


Photo Credits: ANTM / Richard Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment