Pages

6.19.2012

America's Next Top Model Cycle 5 Episode 3

The Girl Who Needs A Miracle

Country Styles Couture Photo Shoot


First Call-out:

Cassandra Whitehead


Order of Call-out: Nicole Linkletter, Coryn Woitel, Kim Stolz, Lisa D'Amato, Nik Pace, Bre Scullark, Jayla Rubinelli, Sarah Rhoades, Kyle Kavanagh, Diane Hernandez



Eliminated:

Ebony Taylor

Note: I understand why Ebony was eliminated in this competition but I think that she had more potential in going further compared to Diane. She just doesn't bring anything on the table for me. I thought that her photo was just bland and boring. Personality wise? I do not think that she would come close to how Ebony is. I do not have issues with her or her figure; it's just that she doesn't look like a model AT ALL. A pretty face but not model material.


Photo Credits: ANTM / Craig De Cristo

No comments:

Post a Comment