Pages

6.11.2012

America's Next Top Model Cycle 4 Finale

Episode 13 Part 2: The Finale

Winner of America's Next Top Model Cycle 4
Naima Mora and Tyra Banks


Final Runway





The Big Reveal



After a what seemed like the most difficult decision the judges ever faced since the first cycle, the judges have decided to announce Naima Mora as the winner of Cycle 4 of America's Next Top Model, leaving Khalen Rondot as the runner up.

Note: I was really disappointed in this cycle. Though Naima had the stronger walk, I thought that Khalen did far better in the whole competition. Naima was good but Khalen was better. Heads up! I do not hate  Naima, I love her actually, i find her adorable, was just rooting for Khalen. Why? because I thought that Khalen at that time will do better after ANTM.

Photo Credits: ANTM / Helmut Rautenbach

No comments:

Post a Comment