Pages

9.03.2012

America's Next Top Model Cycle 13 Episode 8

Interview 101
Commercial: CoverGirl Exact Eyelights Collection 


First Call-out

Jennifer An


Call-out Order: Nicole Fox, Brittany Markert, Sundai Love, Laura Kirkpatrick, Erin Wagner







Eliminated

Rae Weisz


Note: What a load of S*#t! I most definitely do not agree with the judges decision to let Rae go. I do no think that she lacks luster. She was chosen to be sent home because she does not create that much drama compared to Erin. Erin, Erin, Erin, where do I begin? This girl is downright annoying. I don't know what possessed the judges why they came up with such disappointing results but saving her was one of the biggest mistakes they have ever made in Top Model history. What a rigged show. I'm pretty sure Tyra/ANTM's desperate and cheap attempt to raise their rating failed big time.


Photo Credits: ANTM / Nigel Barker (Commercial Director)

No comments:

Post a Comment