Pages

9.03.2012

America's Next Top Model Cycle 13 Episode 9

Let's Go Surfing
Photo Shoot: Biracial Hapas


First Call-out

Nicole Fox


Call-out Order: Jennifer An, Laura Kirkpatrick, Sundai Love, Erin Wagner






Eliminated

Brittany Markert


Note: This ought to be one of my favorite photo shoots of all time but once again! As fast as I rejoiced I also immediately recognized how this show is just so full of crap. I do not know why they sent such a good contestant home. Brittany has consistently shown growth and potential in her photos but they chose to sent her home. If her photo was that much of a big deal then why edit it in black and white? ANTM was so unfair with Brittany here. I do not believe that Erin or Sundai had better photos compared to Brittany. If it was up to me I would have sent Sundai home. Tsk Tsk Tsk, what a sh*#$y rigged show ANTM is! Tyra obviously has issues with Brittany. What's the matter Ty-Ty? Can't handle a little competition? Geesh Ty, you may be making money out of this show but no one really cares about your platform! Relax will ya? 'nuff said.


Photo Credits: ANTM / Tyra Banks

No comments:

Post a Comment